Jupiter SF #23 Out Now!

From the website: "Issue 23 of Jupiter: Kalyke is out now! This issue features 5 stories. The Weight of Shadows by Lee Moan, The Darken Loop by Huw Langridge (this is a follow on from Huws story The Ceres Configuration which was featured way back in issue 4), Thicker Than Water by Ian Sales, The Rule of Law by Elaine Graham-Leigh (a prequel to her story The Blue Man's Burden from issue 18), Notes from the Apocalypse by Michael Pepper and finally a short The Bridge of the Compass Rose by John Rogers."

The cover is by yours truly.

If you wish to purchase a copy of this issue, or any of the back issues of Jupiter SF, go here: http://www.jupitersf.co.uk/index.htm
Jupiter SF costs £2.75 for a single issue.

Comments

Gareth D Jones said…
Hi Lee, enjoyed 'The Weight of Shadows'. I liked the unexplained mysticism and understated SFness of it.
Lee Moan said…
Hi, thanks Gareth. Glad you liked the story. You're right about the understated SFness - I've been encouraging some female friends to read it who aren't SF readers, telling them "it's SF but it's not SF, really". :)

I've been following your blog for a while now, and I've tried leaving comments in the past but my old laptop seemed to have a problem with it. Got a new one now, so I shall be dropping in from time to time. Congrats on the recent successes!
Lee

Popular posts from this blog

George Lucas to Remake the Star Wars Saga From Scratch

Symbiosis

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .