Going over to Myspace

I've spent the last few weeks getting my Myspace page into a reasonably presentable state. I'm quite pleased with the results so far, but it's always going to be a work in progress. I've added some music, Snow Patrol's Signal Fire (from Spider-man 3) and the accompanying video of the same song, just for people to look at if they're unimpressed with the rest of the page - you know, all that boring stuff about me. So far I've got 12 friends - hooray! If anyone - and I mean anyone - wishes to be my friend, just send me a Friend Request and I'll be glad to add you to my list. Writers, publishers and any other creative types are more than welcome. The link to my exciting page is here: Myspace!

I've been transferring some of these recent blog entries to the Myspace blog, and fully intend to keep that blog updated as it seems to be getting more traffic than this one. I'm not sure if I'm going to discontinue this blog altogether. It's always good to have as much web presence as possible, but then I don't want to give myself twice as much work. For the time being I'll try and work on both, but if it gets all a bit tedious and time-consuming I might suspend this one. Or maybe I'll think of something more exciting to do with Probability and Chaos. [Strokes chin in a thoughtful manner...]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Symbiosis

Music for Writing