SYMBIOSIS gets a new cover

Although the original cover (see my earlier post) for Symbiosis wasn't too bad I thought I could improve on it. So I did. I went away and spent a bit of time crafting a cover that was a little more eye-grabbing. That's the beauty of publishing in the new digitial age. Authors now have so much control over their work...and things can only get better.

In the course of its first week, Symbiosis sold over fifty copies. Not bad for a 7000-word short story. It did get some extra exposure during Smashwords' Read an E-Book Week promotion, so now that's ended it'll be interesting to see how it does from here on in.

This is all incredibly exciting. I just can't wait to see how The Vanished Race does once it's published. Watch this space...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Symbiosis

Music for Writing