Juju finds a home at Hub!

My supernatural short story 'Juju', longlisted for the Aeon Award back in 2005, has been sold to new UK print mag Hub. This constitutes my very first professional sale, I think - semi-pro at the very least. I am soooo excited to see my name listed in the coming soon contents of issue 2 alongside such noted authors as Jetse de Vries and Barry J House, amongst others. The issue is due out at the end of Feb. Looking forward to it.

Other news:
My story 'Medea's Children' has been accepted for publication in Jupiter SF mag number 16, due out in April. Another milestone. I subscribed to Jupiter a couple of years back and always dreamed of getting one of my stories published in its hallowed pages. Now - it's happening! How happy am I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Symbiosis