Bad Blogger!

I am such a bad blogger!
It's been over a month since my last blog entry, but then I've been a busy little person. Several stories currently with print magazines: One story - 'Killing Gloria' - has received a hold request from brand new print mag Scifantastic. Their first issue is out next month, and 'KG' will hopefully appear in issue 2, November. 'The Man Who Ate Planets', which was being considered for inclusion at Andromeda Spaceways, was returned to me a little while back because they'd had it for three months, and couldn't find a place for it. I have since submitted it to Apex SF & Horror Digest. I then sent 'Deus Ex Machina' to Andromeda, which is now on the second round of reading. I've got two more stories waiting to be submitted during August reading periods (one to Interzone, one to new mag Farthing). Other than that, I'm reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, whilst simultaneously working my way through that fine selection of short stories that is The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror Sixteenth Edition. Also trying to work on finishing my novel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Symbiosis

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .